Christ Church Children's Center
The Christ Church Children's Center provides a warm and supportive atmosphere in which young children can learn creatively about themselves, each other, and the outside world. By encouraging social and emotional growth, the programs form the necessary foundations for your child's future formal education.
Our programs seek to:
- Develop a child’s self-esteem, while preserving class unity, through developmentally appropriate activities so that each may succeed.
- Foster each child's sense of personal responsibility.
- Balance structured activities designed for fun and learning with free time for children to make choices and explore new possibilities.
- Emphasize cooperative spirit by helping children resolve their own conflicts within safe limits.
- Treat children with respect, understanding, and good humor.
- Encourage good communication between school and home in order to be mutually supportive.
- Encourage the ongoing professional development of our teachers.